Sanjana D’souza is a 18 years old girl from Mumbai. Currently she is studying in Sophia’s College for Women. This young girl shows her interests in Photography, Music, Reading, Basketball.
Recently she was crowned as Yamaha Ray Femina Miss Adventurous.
In her recent interview Sanjana D’souza answered a few question given below:
- A quote or saying that has had a profound impact on you – “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” ~Oprah Winfrey
- One law you would like to break – The law of gravity
- If you win Miss India, what would be your first big splurge? – To get my grandmother’s knees operated.
- Best pick up line you ever heard? – “Am I in heaven? Because you look like an angel”
- Rate in order of priority the three qualities every woman must possess – Integrity, Compassion and Confidence/ Self worth
- If you were to give one bit of advice to the youth today, what would that be? – Freedom is a responsibility
- Love is – Selfless