Zoya Afroz is a 18 years old girl from the city of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. She has done her schooling from R.N Shah High School, Juhu, Mumbai and is currently studying in Mithibhai College Mumbai. Along with her profession of acting and modelling, she is interested in swimming, reading books and making friends.
Recently she was crowned as Pond’s Femina Miss India Indore 2013 winner, Max Femina Miss Fashion Icon,Lakme Absolute Femina Miss Eyeconic eyes, PCJ Femina Miss Timeless Beauty, Pond’s Femina Miss Glowing Skin.
In her recent interview Zoya Afroz answered a few question given below:
- A quote or saying that has had a profound impact on you – “A winner is a winner before she wears the crown”.
- One law you would like to break – I would not break laws.
- If you win Miss India, what would be your first big splurge? – Shopping for Miss World
- Best pick up line you ever heard? – Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk back by again
- Rate in order of priority the three qualities every woman must possess – Respect for others, Practicality and Self Respect
- One achievement that will make you feel your life was a huge success! – Winning the Miss World title
- If you were to give one bit of advice to the youth today, what would that be? – Don’t indulge in substances that kill
- Love is – A strong and eternal feeling that does not fade with time.