Delhi University Admissions 2013 : The admission process to the various new four-year undergraduate courses for the academic year 2013-14 starts from 5th June 2013.
The University of Delhi has announced the admission cut-off dates for the academic session beginning July, 2013.
According to a notification from Dean of Students’ Welfare Office, the registration process will begin from June 5, 2013 and will continue till June 19, 2013 for admission to DU’s four-year undergraduate courses.
All students seeking admission will be required to fill a Common Pre-admission form (OMR) that will be available online as well as offline at the following 18 centers across the city from 9 am to 1 pm for purchase and submission.
For more details visit official website of Delhi University – www.du.ac.in
Delhi University Admission Merit – Cut Off List Dates 2013 :
First cut-off list will be out on June 27, 2013 at 9 a.m and the process of admission and payment will continue till June 29, 2013.
Candidates seeking admission in morning colleges will have to deposit the fees by 1 pm. For evening colleges, timing for depositing fee is 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
The remaining four cut-off lists will be published depending on the availability of seats.
Some of the Best Colleges located in Delhi affiliated to DU :
- Shri Ram College – www.srcc.edu
- Hansraj College – www.hansrajcollege.com
- Jesus & Mary College – www.jmc.ac.in
- Hindu College – www.hinducollege.org
- St. Stephen’s College – www.ststephens.edu
- Ramjas College – www.ramjascollege.edu
- Kirori Mal College – www.kmcollege.ac.in
- Daulat Ram College – www.daulatramcollege.in
- Kamala Nehru College for Women – www.kamalanehrucollege.org
- Miranda House – www.mirandahouse.ac.in
Merit List / Cut Off List of these colleges will also be available on websites of these respective colleges.
Best of Luck Guys !!!