Uttar Pradesh (UP) Basic Education Board has issued a very big notification for big recruitment of primary teachers as it has responsibility toward primary and upper primary schools in the state of UP.
Currently, the board is maintaining more than 1 Lakh primary schools and more than 35000 upper primary schools. More than 3 Lakh teachers working under the UP education board.
Important details :
- Number of vacancies: 72637
- Age limit: The age of the candidates should be below than 40 years as on 1st July, 2012.
- Qualification: The minimum qualification to apply for the post is B.ED along with graduation degree in any disciplines. The knowledge of one regional and local language is must in writing, speaking and reading (fresh graduates and B.Ed passed candidates can apply).
- Fee: The fee for general category is Rs.500/- and for reserved category candidates Rs.200/-. The candidates should download e challan from the official website and deposit in the SBI branch.
- How to apply: The procedure to apply for primary teacher is online. So no offline applications will be accepted by the board. The online procedure is very simple as first go to the main website i.e. www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Counseling will be held on 21st Jan, 2013
- Last date to submit online application form is 31st Dec, 2012
- Merit list will be announced on 15th Jan, 2013 on the official website
- Registration starts from 7th Dec, 2012
- The fee can be deposit up to 27th Dec, 2012
Best Books for Interviews :
|A To Z About Interviews
By M.B.SivaramakrishnanOur Price: Rs.99
|How To Crack Group Discussions & Personal Interview
By M.B.SivaramakrishnanOur Price: Rs.150
Incoming search terms:
- upbasiceducationboard gov
- upbasiceducationboard online application form
- upbasiceducationboard online form
- upbasiceducationboard gov in
- www upbasiceducationboard gov in
- up education board recruitment
- upbasiceducationboard gov s index
- upbasiceducationboard gov nic in